Janet Clements, Maumelle's veteran Farmers Insurance Agent, is here to help. She covers all of your insurance needs - business, home, auto and most importantly life insurance. We always insure our cars, homes and toys, but forget to take care of our most important assets - our loved ones. Janet is a Central Arkansas native. She attended high school in North Little Rock, attended UALR and the University of Farmers. She stays active in the community she loves and has made her home. You will see her out giving back, whether it is being a part of the Crisis Assessment Team during the Mayflower/Vilonia tornado recovery effort or just out and about supporting her community with the Chamber.
She is here to help and fulfill all over your insurance needs. Give her a call today (501) 803-0395 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
upcoming chamber events
Please call the Chamber office at 501-851-9700 with questions about any upcoming event. Clubs, organizations & non-profits are welcome to list their monthly meetings on our event calendar.
The Maumelle Area Chamber of Commerce is thrilled to bring you many ways to get involved with the community and network with fellow members! Please click on any of our upcoming events below and learn how you can get connected...
- 2017 Events 2017 Events at a Glance
- 2017 MACC Blueprint MACC is Excited to release our 2017 BLUEPRINT
- Educational Committee Partners for Success
- Job Opportunities in the Maumelle Area Free Job Posting for ALL Chamber Members
- MACC Scholarship Program Application Due April 3, 2017
- Maumelle Ranked as one of the 20 Safest Cities in Arkansas—2016 http://www.safewise.com/blog/safest-cities-arkansas/#badge
- Run Like You've Been Stung Maumelle 5K Run Info and Race Results